This week the Ideal Wine Company wants to help you maximise your wine drinking experience with these five tips you should try to enjoy your glass of luxury wine.
Ideal Wine Company Knows Why You Invest Your Money into Luxury Wine
As a broker of first rate luxury wine at reasonable prices, at the Ideal Wine Company, we know why you buy bottles of fine wine.
Whilst some buy it for investment purposes, some buy as collectors, most buy simply so they can relax in the garden at the end of the day and enjoy the pleasure that can be derived from one of the finest vintages in the world.
Five Tips from the Ideal Wine Company to Maximise Your Wine Drinking Experience
That’s why we strive to ensure that you have the best wine drinking experience you possibly can; something that can be achieved by trying out one of the following five Ideal Wine Company tips to enjoying your glass of luxury wine:
- Use the Right Glass: Believe it or not, the correct glass can be a great amplifier for wine, because it ensures that the wine in question gets the right amount of oxygen needed, to fully bring out its full range of complex characteristics. That’s why champagne is served in a flute, for example.
- Serve at the Right Temperature: Scientific evidence has shown that certain temperatures bring out desirable characteristics in wine. White wine, for example, tastes far better when chilled, than when left to warm up near a roaring log fire. Save that for red.
- Create an Atmosphere: There’s no point cracking open a bottle whilst sitting in the depths of a dank, dark cellar. It’s depressing, and is likely to damage the mental experience of drinking wine. That is why you should create a fun filled atmosphere, as we’ve previously shown here on the Ideal Wine Company blog, light and sound can affect the quality of a glass of wine.
- Pair with the Right Dish: We’ve talked about this a fair few times. Certain wines go well with certain dishes. The character of the dish enhances the mix of flavours on your tongue, making for a subtler, more complex wine drinking experience.
- Savour the Flavour: Don’t just chug your wine down like a student on the weekends. Wine comes with complex flavours, which is why if you truly want to enjoy your bottle, you should let it rest on the tongue to truly experience its heady mix of subtle flavours.
Open Your Mind to a Complex Range of Flavours
Ultimately, it’s just important to remember that you have just bought one of the best wines in the world. If you want to maximise your investment and truly enjoy it, then use these tips to sit back, relax and open your mind to the complex mix of flavours on offer from your luxury vintage!